The soul of our hotel
Staff & Open Positions
In order to make holidays for our guests as comfortable as possible, our team has to feel at home as well. Are you interested in becoming part of the 4* Top Wellness Hotel Active & SPA Hotel Alpenrose with its 47 rooms and suites?
We are looking for...
...sorry, at the moment we are not hiring. However, please get in touch with Raphael Mäser (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send him your CV and your application. Maybe in the future you are exactly the perfect person to complete our team!
Good to know about our staff atmosphere
- Give and take!
- Go and think new ways - never stop. At the Alpenrose tradition and trends are combined.
- What our guests value most - the team.
- People who love what they do are automatically successful and motivated.
- Regular working hours and vacation
- Secure working space
- On-time salary payment
- Value and appreciation
- Feedback from the family Mäser as well as the department managers
- Chance to undertake further training and education
- staff benefits*
What we expect from you
- Enthusiasm for your tasks
- Friendliness and honest hospitality for our guests
- Cultivated appearance
- Common Sense
- Constant motivation and concentration when working
- Passion for your job
- business thinking and acting
- Staying open for personal growth and education
- Enhancing sales numbers
- Treat your co-workers respectfully
- Think about the environment when handling equipment and waste material
The Alpenrose offers a working environment within a family business, which is growing since 1968. Because of its good and stable occupancy numbers, the Alpenrose is one of the leading hotel businesses within the region. But what is even more important than the team: here you can fulfill your dreams and be part of something great.
- 2 seasons business with short shoulder seasons
- 13th and 14th salary
- Free B&B, also during off days (are calculated into your net salary)
- 40% reduction on ski passes from Monday - Friday
- Own staff building and parking spot
- Usage of the Alpine SPA area incl. panoramic fitness studion and tennis court at the hotel
- We support our staff when it comes to further education
- Very pleasant guest clientele
- Overhours are paid via compensatory time-off
- Illness-, pension-, social- and unemployed insurance from your first working day onwards
- Discount on treatments at the Alpine SPA, on the alpine hut and on leisure time activities
- Free participation on active program for our guests (if there are enough capacities)
- Parts of our staff dresses will be provided
- Member of the Starteam.at
- And much more!
The staff building "Alpenrose" is located right across from the hotel and offers 15 single rooms incl. free parking spots and wireless internet connection. There is also a common room with kitchen as well as a washing machine and a dryer.